CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Next Tsunami: Living on a Restless Coast is the gripping story of the geological discoveriesand the scientists who uncovered themthat signal the imminence of a catastrophic tsunami on the Northwest Coast.
- Author BiographyJournalist Bonnie Henderson is the author of Strand: An Odyssey of Pacific Ocean Debris (OSU Press)an Oregon Book Award finalist and one of the Seattle Times Best Books of 2008as well as two hiking guidebooks. She has been a newspaper reporter and editor, an editor at Sunset magazine, and a writer for a number of magazines including Backpacker, Ski, and Coastal Living. Currently a freelance writer and editor focusing on the natural world, Henderson divides her time between the Oregon coast and her home in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Bonnie Henderson
- PublisherOregon State University
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCorvallis, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOregon State University
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.