All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCountless attempts have been made to appropriate the ideas of Friedrich Nietzsche for diverse cultural and political ends, but nowhere have these efforts been more sustained and of greater consequence than in Germany. This title offers a magisterial chronicle of the philosopher's presence in German life and politics.
- Author BiographySteven E. Aschheim is Associate Professor of History at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. He is the author of Brothers and Strangers: The East European Jew in German and German-Jewish Consciousness, 1800-1923 (1982).
- Author(s)Steven E. Aschheim
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication25/02/1994
- Series TitleWeimar & Now: German Cultural Criticism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.2
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £10.59Trending at £11.70
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £6.48Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.