All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of poetry, which takes you to unexpected spaces-in exile, in the muezzin's call, and where morning dew is sucked up by the eye of the sun-black often, pink from time to time. These poems strongly condemn the civil wars that have plagued East Africa and advocate tolerance and peace.
- Author BiographyAbdourahman A. Waberi is a novelist, essayist, poet, and professor of literature at George Washington University. He is the author of The Land without Shadows, In the United States of Africa, and Passage of Tears, the last also published by Seagull Books. Nancy Naomi Carlson is an award-winning author and translator.
- Author(s)Abdourahman A. Waberi
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleThe Africa List
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byNancy Naomi Carlson
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.40
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.03
- £4.16Trending at £4.81
- £3.20Trending at £4.58
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £7.65Trending at £8.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.