All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nordstrom Way shows the direct link between empowering your employees and creating a long-term relationship with your customers. More businesses should follow Nordstrom's example. Howard Schultz, Chairman, Starbucks Coffee Virtually every company wants to be the Nordstrom of their industry.
- Author BiographyROBERT SPECTOR is a bestselling business book author, international speaker, and consultant on Nordstrom's principles of customer service. His clients include companies such as Charles Schwab, Infiniti, Pfizer, Humana, and Wells Fargo. He has written for the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Sports Illustrated. For more information or to contact Robert, visit www.RobertSpector.com. PATRICK McCARTHY was with Nordstrom for more than thirty years and retired as the company's all-time top-performing salesperson.
- Author(s)Patrick D. McCarthy,Robert Spector
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.