All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Normal and the Pathological is one of the crucial contributions to the history of science in the last half century.
- Author BiographyGeorges Canguilhem is Professor Emeritus at the Sorbonne and former director of the Institut d'Histoire des Sciences et des Techniques de l'Universite de Paris. His works include La Connaissance de la Vie, Ideology and Rationality in the History of the Life Sciences, and The Normal and the Pathological. Michel Foucault (1926--84) is widely considered to be one of the most influential academic voices of the twentieth century and has proven influential across disciplines.
- Author(s)Georges Canguilhem
- PublisherZone Books
- Date of Publication16/12/1991
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZone Books
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byCarolyn R. Fawcett
- Introduction byMichel Foucault
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.