All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the most comprehensive examination of the Normans available, examining the emergence of the Normans, their characteristics as a group, and their various achievements in war, culture and civilization.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Chibnall is Emeritus Fellow of Clare Hall, Cambridge, and has also lectured in the universities of Southampton and Aberdeen. She is a Fellow of the British Academy and Corresponding Fellow of the Medieval Academy of America, and her books include Anglo-Norman England 1066-1166 (1993) and Empress Matilda (1987).
- Author(s)Marjorie Chibnall
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitlePeoples of Europe
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.