All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Norske Nook, founded as a small-town cafe in 1973, is now a foursome of revered pie shrines in Osseo, Rice Lake, Eau Claire, and Hayward, Wisconsin. This cookbook features the restaurants' award-winning baking: Scandinavian specialties, cheesecakes, tortes, cookies, muffins, and more than seventy recipes (and variations) for pie.
- Author BiographyJerry Bechard has owned the Norske Nook since 1990 and is a past winner of the Restaurateur of the Year award from the Wisconsin Restaurant Association. He also owns the Northwoods Brew Pub in Eau Claire and lives in Hayward, Wisconsin, USA. Cindee Borton-Parker is the regional manager for the Norske Nook restaurants and bakeries in northwest Wisconsin and lives in New Auburn, Wisconsin, USA. Both are avid lovers of pie.
- Author(s)Cindee Borton-Parker,Jerry Bechard
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note100 color photographs
- Weight1021 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £8.95Trending at £9.49
- £3.49Trending at £4.35
- £14.14Trending at £14.57
- £5.79Trending at £5.86
- £9.51Trending at £10.69
- £13.45Trending at £13.93
- £8.28Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.