CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.20
- £10.00Trending at £12.04
- £4.49Trending at £4.60
- £11.41Trending at £11.86
- £7.19Trending at £9.85
- £12.02Trending at £13.38
- £16.30Trending at £16.40
About this product
- DescriptionJoe Cornish records his visual impressions of the Northumberland coast's rich scenery.
- Author BiographyJOE CORNISH is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest contemporary landscape photographers. He has lectured and exhibited in Britain and overseas, led workshops and written a number of successful books, including Scotland's Coast and Scotland's Mountains, both published by Aurum, and Joe Cornish: A Photographer at Work and First Light -both published under the Aurum photography imprint Argentum.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note110 colour photographs
- Width250 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographer(s)Joe Cornish
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.