All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion workbook to The Not-for-Profit CEO (0-471-64875-2), provides practical career planning tools, worksheets, and step-by-step instructions for those who aspire to or wish to retain the top position in a not-for-profit organisation.
- Author BiographyWALTER P. PIDGEON Jr., PhD, is President and Chief Executive Officer of the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance-U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance Foundation. He is a seasoned not-for-profit leader, having served as chief executive officer for four national organizations. He is also a nationally recognized consultant in administration, strategic thinking, volunteer management, government affairs, and fundraising. A prolific researcher and writer, he is the author of The Not-for-Profit CEO, The Legislative Labyrinth: A Map for Not-for-Profits, and The Universal Benefits of Volunteering, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Walter P. Pidgeon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width179 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.66
- £35.99Trending at £36.56
- £16.69Trending at £16.98
- £7.79Trending at £14.97
- £3.40Trending at £5.38
- £18.73Trending at £21.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.