Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.33Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 19 Jan
- £11.33Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMakes the principles of traditional nutrition available to modern parents. This book provides holistic advice for pregnancy and newborn interventions, vaccinations, breastfeeding and child development, as well as a compendium of natural treatments for childhood illnesses, from autism to whooping cough.
- Author BiographySally Fallon Morell is the founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation and author of the best-selling Nourishing Traditions. She lives in Washington, DC. Thomas S. Cowan is the author of the Fourfold Path to Healing. He is a physician in private practice in San Francisco, California.
- Author(s)Sally Fallon Morell,Thomas S. Cowan
- PublisherNew Trends Publishing Inc,US
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Trends Publishing Inc,US
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- kotia1119 Jun, 2016by
This is just a great book about how to raise a healthy child...
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.