All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIon Vlad investigates the distinct heraldry of the novel of ideas and whether this taxonomy is still viable within the wide and heterogeneous sphere of narrative. He closely reads the work of Thomas Mann, Robert Musil, Hermann Broch, Witold Gombrowicz, G?nter Grass and others, hoping to shed light on this complicated question.
- Author BiographyIon Vlad is professor emeritus in philology at the University of Cluj, Romania.
- Author(s)Ion Vlad
- PublisherEast European Monographs
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- Place of PublicationBradenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEast European Monographs
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byDelia Dragulescu
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £15.30Trending at £15.66
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £30.00Trending at £34.21
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
- £17.99Trending at £21.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.