All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the fundamental concepts we use in our innocent thoughts and conversations about art, as well as in the sophisticated art theory. This book progresses from pure philosophy to applied philosophy and ranges from the metaphysics of color to the Renaissance perspective, and more. It is useful for philosophers, art historians, and students.
- Author BiographyJohn Hyman is a fellow of Queen's College, Oxford.
- Author(s)John Hyman
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2006
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 colour plates, 97 halftones
- Weight560 g
- Width180 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.