CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe end of the cold war left the United States without a plan for navigating the international security challenges of a new world order. Few can agree on what, if any, grand strategy should replace containment. This text examines the debates over US. grand strategy in light of US. security policies and interests in tactical regions worldwide.
- Author BiographyJames J. Hentz, associate professor of international studies at the Virginia Military Institute, is the coeditor of New and Critical Security and Regionalism: Beyond the Nation State.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note8 illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJames J. Hentz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.