All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.69Trending at £12.31
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionThird edition textbook for use on advanced courses on stellar physics.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Gray is Director of the Elginfield Observatory and Professor of Astronomy at the University of Western Ontario, London, Canada.
- Author(s)David Frank Gray
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/06/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note240 b/w illus.
- Weight870 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.