All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a short introduction to observing, a thorough description of the star charts and tables, a glossary and more. This title is suitable for both the beginner and seasoned observer.
- Author(s)Erich Karkoschka
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2007
Most relevant reviews
- scosmico10 Aug, 2011by
Very good book for stargazers.
Very good book. Simple and didactic. Very helpful for stargazers. Useful for north and south hemisphere.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.