All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents 225 documents including all Regulations, Orders, Memoranda and Public Notices promulgated by the occupying powers in Alwaqai Aliraqiya, the Official Gazette of Iraq, and other relevant official documents of the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA), the Iraqi Governing Council, the occupying powers and the UN.
- Author BiographyStefan Talmon is Director at the Institute of Public International Law, University of Bonn, and Supernumerary Fellow of St. Anne's College, Oxford. He practises as a Barrister from 20 Essex Street Chambers in London.
- Author(s)Stefan Talmon
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleDocuments in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Out-of-print date24/06/2015
- Weight1853 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine107 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.