All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnclassified along the top of each page.
- Author BiographyThe Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, consisting of fifteen senators, was created in 1976 to oversee and study the intelligence activities and programs of the United States Government, in order to ensure conformity with the laws of the United States.
- Author(s)Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight628 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword byDianne Feinstein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.