CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.81
- £8.93Trending at £9.54
- £7.33Trending at £7.71
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £7.27Trending at £8.34
- £17.11Trending at £21.98
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book by a major American poet is for poetry readers at all levels, academic and non-academic. It is a sequence of poems that will surprise and delight readers--in the voices of an old woman full of memories, a glamorous tulip, and an earthy dog who always has the last word.
- Author BiographyAlicia Suskin Ostriker is one of America's premier poets and critics. She is the author of fifteen poetry collections, including The Book of Life: Selected Jewish Poems, 1979-2011; The Book of Seventy; The Mother/Child Papers; No Heaven; the volcano sequence; and The Little Space: Poems Selected and New, 1968-1998, as well as several books on the Bible. She has received the Paterson Poetry Prize, the Paterson Award for Sustained Literary Achievement, the William Carlos Williams Award, the San Francisco State Poetry Center Award, the National Jewish Book Award and has twice been a finalist for the National Book Award. Ostriker is professor emerita of English at Rutgers University and teaches in the low-residency MFA programme of Drew University.
- Author(s)Alicia Suskin Ostriker
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePitt Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.