All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides concise, straightforward advice on topics you care about. Drawing on biblical wisdom, practical knowledge, and his years as a professional counselor, the author questions and offers solutions to help you experience great relationships and achieve goals.
- Author BiographyH. Norman Wright is a well-respected Christian counselor who has helped thousands of people improve their relationships and deal with grief, tragedy, and other concerns. He helps couples bring vibrancy to their relationships through counseling, seminars, and more than 90 books, including Before You Say I Do and After You Say I Do. Norm also reveals insights for spiritual growth, great relationships, and success in devotionals that include Strong to the Core, Quiet Times for Every Parent, and Truly Devoted: What Dogs Teach Us About Life, Love, and Loyalty. Norm and his wife, Tess, enjoy their children, grandchildren, various pets, and fishing. www.hnormanwright.com
- Author(s)H. Norman Wright
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe One-Minute Counselor
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight45 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £35.25Trending at £50.11
- £12.02Trending at £13.11
- £4.00Trending at £6.05
- £33.99Trending at £38.42
- £11.50Trending at £12.13
- £29.99Trending at £30.35
- £11.99Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.