All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExecution -- getting things done -made easy and effective with simple, proven project management tools. Following on the huge success of the author's previous works, The One-Page Project Manager for Execution gives business leaders the means they seek for greater success.
- Author BiographyClark A. Campbell is Professor (Lecturer) of Executive Education at the David Eccles School of Business, University of Utah, founder of OPPM International, and author of the highly acclaimed OPPM book series. Mike Collins is Vice President of Lean Enterprise Development at O.C. Tanner Company, Adjunct Professor at Westminster College, and former VP and general manager of the American Shizuki Corporation.
- Author(s)Clark A. Campbell,Mike Collins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight232 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.