All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionFrom education to tax reform to jobs, this is a citizen's guide to influencing lawmakers, candidates, and reporters. It reveals fifteen proven actions each taking less than one hour that show readers how to speak out effectively on a host of issues.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kush is a nationally known grassroots advocacy expert. He has trained thousands of advocates to fight in a variety of issue areas. As president of Soapbox Consulting, he has created training seminars and Lobby Days for many national associations including the American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Arthritis Foundation, and the American Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Christopher Kush
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight289 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Digital online
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.