Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ynotbooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie Baker lives in the country and has a great job in town as a film producer. Annie Baker has got it made, or she would have if it weren't for the men in her life. Her son Charlie is traumatized if she buys the wrong sausages, boss Barney is not appreciated and Laurence just wants her fired.
- Author BiographyGil McNeil has worked in advertising, the film business and publishing and is now a director of public relations company Hobsbawm Macaulay Communications. She lives in Kent with her son.
- Author(s)Gil McNeil
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/11/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date07/01/2010
- Weight419 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.63Trending at £9.19
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.99Trending at £10.97
- £7.28Trending at £7.45
- £11.91Trending at £11.99
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.