All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1928 when H.G. Wells wrote this cry for a new age of worldwide knowledge networking, there was no Internet. Yet he was convinced that if only people across the planet could pool their expertise, the world would be a better place. This work covers his ideas on revolution.
- Author BiographyW. WARREN WAGAR is the Distinguished Teaching Professor of History at Binghamton University, and a Vice President of the H.G. Wells Society./e He is the author of several books on Wells.
- Author(s)W. Warren Wagar
- Date of Publication30/10/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitlePraeger Studies on the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight411 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byW. Warren Wagar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.