All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOprah Winfrey has built an empire on her ability to connect with and inspire her audience. This title examines the origins of her public image and its substantial influence on politics, entertainment, and popular opinion.
- Author BiographyJennifer Harris is associate professor of English at Mount Allison University, New Brunswick, Canada and her articles have appeared in several journals and books. Elwood Watson, professor of history at East Tennessee State University, is the editor of several books.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byElwood Watson,Jennifer Harris
- Foreword byRobert J. Thompson
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.