All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe orbit method influenced the development of several areas of mathematics in the second half of the 20th century and remains a useful and powerful tool in such areas as Lie theory, representation theory, integrable systems, complex geometry, and mathematical physics. This title reflects the achievements in orbit theory.
- Author(s)Christian Duval,Laurent Guieu,Valentin Ovsienko
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2003
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.213
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Notebiography
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.