All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inability to control his fantasies sends Gilbert Pinfold, a well-known author, cruising on a Ceylon-bound liner to recuperate. Yet, to his horror, the hallucinations increase and life on board becomes very embarrassing.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Waugh (1903-1966) English writer, regarded by many as the leading satirical novelist of his day. Waugh wrote sixteen novels. He also published travel books and biographies.
- Author(s)Evelyn Waugh
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £6.80
- £6.88Trending at £6.98
- £7.61Trending at £7.89
- £6.21Trending at £6.90
- £10.35Trending at £11.03
- £15.92Trending at £16.16
- £12.38Trending at £13.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.