Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £1.87+ £1.20 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJean-Claude Van Damme teams up once again with DOUBLE IMPACT director Sheldon Lettich for this tale of adventure and intrigue. Reformed artifact smuggler Rudy (Van Damme) is forced to travel to Jerusalem and come to the aid of his museum curator father (Charlton Heston), who has been kidnapped by a radical religious group. After being framed for murder there, Rudy must enlist the help of a mysterious woman (Sofia Milos) so that he may find a sacred scroll before it falls into the wrong hands, thus starting Holy War.
- Leading Role 1Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Director 1Sheldon Lettich
- Leading Role 2Charlton Heston
- Leading Role 3Brian Thompson
- Additional Roles byBen Cross
- ScreenwriterJean-Claude Van Damme,Les Weldon
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2002
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesBulgarian,Croatian,Czech,English,Hungarian,Polish,Slovene
- Running Time86 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- tippy210609 Mar, 2013by
keeps you glued from beginning to end great movie
a really good film from van damme & charelton heston great acting and martial arts action & a good story line highly recommened i have quite a few films of his and this is one of the better ones
- badgersbullies02 May, 2011by
The Order (DVD 2002)
Excellent film well worth the money ............................................................................
- 683786472@delet...06 Feb, 2008by
Film is great, van damme is the best any way
Main reason for buying is that I have most of van dammes films and this was one I hadnt got or seen.
- timothyjrosser02 Oct, 2007by
A Van Damme minor classic!
I really like this film, its what JC does best slightly tongue in cheek action, with brilliantly devised fights and car chases, good use of locations and even a cameo from Charlton Heston- this was directed by the guy who did Double Impact and it does have the same feel- a good natured caper. Very enjoyable!!!
- theoneandonlyro...10 Dec, 2006by
A really good movie from JCVD.
I know today not Jean Claude Van Damme is the most wanted actor of the world and action movies are over fashion too, but I don't care! You like to wach very funy actors who hit like a chicken than fly like a bird with a kick and all the action is made by computer? I've got migrain about those kind of movies. I like real actions with astors who are really able to do a kick without computer effects. That is why I bought this DVD.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £5.49Trending at £9.70
- £16.85Trending at £19.44
- £8.85Trending at £13.94
- £5.90Trending at £6.33
- £5.95Trending at £9.97
- £19.08Trending at £20.60
- £8.98Trending at £9.97