All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic study of Bach's organ works, fully revised in 2003 to take account of recent scholarship.
- Author BiographyPeter Williams (1937-2016) was an internationally renowned Bach scholar and performer. He was Professor of Performance Practice and the first Director of the Russell Collection of Harpsichords at the University of Edinburgh, Arts and Sciences Distinguished Professor at Duke University, North Carolina, and John Bird Professor at the University of Wales, Cardiff. He wrote numerous books on the organ, organ history and organ repertoire. The first edition of The Organ Music of J. S. Bach was published in 1980 (Volumes 1 and 2) and 1984 (Volume 3).
- Author(s)Dr. Peter Williams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2003
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note297 music examples
- Weight1000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.48
- £53.00Trending at £61.61
- £23.71Trending at £30.34
- £21.97Trending at £23.01
- £11.70Trending at £12.05
- £4.80Trending at £5.20
- £8.95Trending at £9.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.