All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA student of Darwin, John Lubbock applied evolutionary theory to the development of human civilisations in this influential 1870 publication.
- Author(s)John Lubbock
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Anthropology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.