All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Philip Wild, a man of brilliance, wit, fortune and tremendous bulk, is used to suffering humiliations at the hands of his wife, the younger, slender, and rudely promiscuous Flora. But in a novel, a 'maddening masterpiece' documenting her infidelities, written by one of her lovers and given to the doctor, she appears as My Laura.
- Author BiographyVladimir Nabokov (1899-1977) was born in St Petersburg. He wrote his first literary works in Russian, but rose to international prominence as a masterly prose stylist for the novels he composed in English, most famously Lolita. Between 1923 and 1940 he published novels, short stories, plays, poems and translations in the Russian language and established himself as one of the most outstanding Russian emigre writers. Dmitri Nabokov was Vladimir Nabokov's son.
- Author(s)Vladimir Nabokov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight283 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byDmitri Nabokov
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.46
- £7.56Trending at £8.17
- £20.99Trending at £22.50
- £6.82Trending at £7.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.66
- £7.38Trending at £7.64
- £9.80Trending at £10.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.