All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe introduction of music as a compulsory subject in schools is of unique significance for music educationists and researchers. However, their shared knowledge of this phenomenon is fragmentary. This title explores the origins and foundations of music education across five continents.
- Author BiographyRobin Stevens is a Principal Fellow in the Faculty of the VCA (Victorian College of the Arts) and Music at the University of Melbourne, Australia. He was formerly Associate Professor of Music Education at Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. Gordon Cox currently serves on the History Standing Committee of the International Society for Music Education and was, until recently, Senior Lecturer in Music Education at the University of Reading, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Educational Research
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGordon Cox,Robin Stevens
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.