All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy identifying a historic fight within Anglo-American Protestantism, and how it related to major contemporary political developments in the early American republic, Sam Haselby explains the origins of the distinct language and means of combining political and religious authority that characterizes American nationalism.
- Author BiographySam Haselby was a Junior Fellow at the Harvard Society of Fellows from 2007-10, a faculty member at the American University of Beirut and the American University in Cairo, and the Senior Executive Producer for Al Jazeera America Digital. He is now a Visiting Assistant Professor of History at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Sam Haselby
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion in America
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.87Trending at £25.24
- £15.74Trending at £23.03
- £10.61Trending at £11.24
- £16.97Trending at £19.99
- £12.92Trending at £19.03
- £7.98Trending at £8.61
- £6.50Trending at £6.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.