All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an interpretation of the origins of modernity and of capitalism in particular. The author argues that, contrary to established thinking, the Rise of the West should not be examined through the lens of Industrial Revolution or of the colonization of the New World but viewed through long-term developments that began in the Middle Ages.
- Author(s)Eric H. Mielants
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight354 g
- Width158 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.