All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy would sovereigns ever grant political or economic liberty to their subjects? Under what conditions would rational rulers who possess ultimate authority and who seek to maximize power and wealth ever give up any of that authority? This book answers these questions, investigating both why sovereign powers might liberalize and when.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note23 tables 5 line illus.
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMathew D. McCubbins,Paul W. Drake
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.