All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOwens provides a historical analysis of the ideological movements and reform efforts leading to the Common Core State Standards, beginning with conservative criticism of public schools in the 1930s and culminating in a convergence of the political right and left in efforts to systemically reform education based on free market principles.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Fiala, Arkansas State University, USA
- Author(s)Deborah Duncan Owens
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byThomas J. Fiala
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.