All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimon Goodman's grandparents came from German-Jewish banking dynasties and died in concentration camps. Originally he knew little about them - his father never spoke of their history or heritage. But when Goodman received his late father's old papers, a story began to emerge.
- Author BiographyBorn in London shortly after World War II and educated at the French Lycee in South Kensington, then at Munich University, Simon Goodman entered the music business in the late 1960s, specialising in recognising new talent and breaking new British artists abroad. In 1994 Simon's father died leaving behind hints of a hitherto clandestine quest. For the last 15 years Simon has devoted his time exclusively to tracking his family's lost legacy, stolen during WWII. In the process he has become a skilled art detective, able to conduct his research in several languages. Hobbies and interests include collecting art books, history, travel, food, and genealogy - through which he has been able to trace a previously unknown and large family. Simon has one son and three daughters, and is married to the actress and teacher May Quigley. They live together in Los Angeles, and from there the search for his family's treasures continues.
- Author(s)Simon Goodman
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.82
- £52.31Trending at £55.05
- £11.89Trending at £13.24
- £9.14Trending at £9.96
- £9.50Trending at £14.99
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £13.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.