All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning author Sharon Hudgins takes readers on a personal adventure through the Asian side of Russia - from the high-rise villages of Vladivostok and Irkutsk to Lake Baikal and the Trans-Siberian Railroad route.
- Author BiographyA food and travel writer, Sharon Hudgins has taught for the University of Maryland University College in Germany, Spain, Greece, Japan, Korea, and Russia. Hudgins currently resides in McKinney, Texas, with her husband, Tom.
- Author(s)Sharon Hudgins
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleEastern European Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 21
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note24 b/w photos, 4 maps, index
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.