All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading expert in emotions research establishes a bold new paradigm for understanding grief.
- Author BiographyGeorge A. Bonanno is professor of clinical psychology at Columbia University. His work has been featured in the New York Times and the Washington Post, and he has appeared on CNN and 20/20. He lives in New York City with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)George A. Bonanno
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementFirst Trade Paper Edition
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.21
- £4.98Trending at £5.29
- £8.61Trending at £9.08
- £9.02Trending at £10.15
- £7.19Trending at £7.56
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.