All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Companion to Architecture offers a lucid survey of the architects, building types, movements and styles, materials, and designs that make up the history and technology of architecture. The Companion is particularly strong in its coverage of architecture around the world, and of modern and vernacular architecture.
- Author BiographyGeneral Editor: Dr Patrick Goode is a historian and was an executive editor and contributor to The Oxford Companion to Gardens (1986) and Humphry Repton (1983). He is currently carrying out research on the relationship between Classicism and Modernism in 1930s Italy.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- Series TitleOxford Companions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteOver 150 illustrations, including b+w half tones, architectural plans, and line drawings
- Weight3256 g
- Width196 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine68 mm
- Edited byPatrick Goode
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.