All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.59Trending at £10.81
- £25.50Trending at £32.18
- £28.61Trending at £35.99
- £11.89Trending at £12.90
- £2.39Trending at £3.00
- £30.00Trending at £33.80
- £17.99Trending at £20.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to modern English poetry features entries on some 1500 contemporary poets, from W.H. Auden to Benjamin Zephaniah. A number of celebrated poets offer their own analyses of their colleagues' work, such as Tom Paulin on Ted Hughes, and Anne Stevenson on Sylvia Plath.
- Author Biography
About the Editor:
The author of several books of poetry, Ian Hamilton is also a well-known biographer whose subjects have included Robert Lowell and J. D. Salinger. Keepers of the Flame, a collection of his literary criticism, was published in 1992.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/1996
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Paperback Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date05/08/2006
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight414 g
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byIan Hamilton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.