All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Guide to Literary Britain and Ireland lists almost 1,800 places: cities, towns, villages, districts and houses, where writers lived and worked, or were born, educated, or buried, and interweaves details of each location with anecdote and quotation.
- Author BiographyNicholas Robins is Head of Periodicals at Shakespeare's Globe, a role that includes editing Around the Globe, a membership magazine dedicated to all aspects of Shakespeare and the theatre of his time, and the Globe theatre programmes. He has written for the London Magazine and is a regular contributor to the TLS. His literary guide book Walking Shakespeare's London was published by New Holland in 2004.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date03/04/2015
- Content NoteHighly illustrated with colour plates, integrated b+w half tones, and illustrated maps
- Weight2068 g
- Width229 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDaniel Hahn,Nicholas Robins
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £10.96Trending at £14.12
- £8.96Trending at £9.31
- £15.77Trending at £16.77
- £16.01Trending at £19.99
- £7.20Trending at £9.99
- £5.15Trending at £7.23
- £12.17Trending at £12.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.