All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Oxford Handbook brings together some of the most prominent sociologists in the world to provide a comprehensive and authoritative examination of analytical sociology.
- Author BiographyPeter Hedstrom is a Professor of Sociology, Dean of the School of Social Sciences at Singapore Management University, and Official Fellow of Nuffield College at Oxford University. His area of specialization is analytical sociology. He has a special interest in the analysis of complex social networks, particularly analyses seeking to explain how the structure of the networks in which individuals are embedded influence the collective outcomes the individuals bring about. Peter Bearman is Director of the Lazarsfeld Center for the Social Sciences, the Cole Professor of Social Science, and Co-Director of the Health & Society Scholars Program. A recipient of the NIH Director's Pioneer Award in 2007, Bearman is currently investigating the social determinants of the autism epidemic. Current projects also include an ethnographic study of the funeral industry and, with support from the American Legacy Foundation, an investigation of the social and economic consequences of tobacco control policy.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1382 g
- Width169 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byPeter Bearman,Peter Hedstrom
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.