All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Applied Ethnomusicology theorizes applied ethnomusicology, offers histories, and puts forward practical examples to stimulate further development in the field.
- Author BiographySvanibor Pettan is Full Professor, Chair of the Program in Ethnomusicology at the University of Ljubljana. He is also the Secretary General of the International Council for Traditional Music and President of the Cultural and Ethnomusicological Society Folk Slovenia. Jeff Todd Titon is Emeritus Professor of Music, Brown University. He is the author of Worlds of Music: An Introduction to the Music of the World's Peoples (Schirmer, 3rd ed. 2009) and numerous other titles.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note59 b&w halftones; 12 line drawings
- Weight1582 g
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byJeff Todd Titon,Svanibor Pettan
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.48Trending at £10.67
- £15.36Trending at £15.61
- £9.99Trending at £14.98
- £30.00Trending at £34.09
- £2.39Trending at £3.03
- £11.89Trending at £13.62
- £17.99Trending at £20.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.