All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionA broad coverage of the application of Bayesian econometrics in the major fields of economics and related disciplines, including macroeconomics, microeconomics, finance, and marketing.
- Author BiographyJohn Geweke received his PhD in economics from the University of Minnesota. He has been Professor of economics/ statistics at the University of Wisconsin, Duke University, the University of Minnesota, and the University of Iowa. He is co-editor of Journal of Econometrics, past co-editor of Journal of Applied Econometrics, and past editor of Journal of Business and Economic Statistics. He has published widely in econometrics and statistics, with major contributions to the analysis of time series and Bayesian econometrics. Professor Geweke is an elected fellow of the Econometric Society and the American Statistical Association and a past President of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis. Gary Koop has published numerous articles in Bayesian econometrics and statistics in journals such as Journal of Econometrics, Journal of the American Statistical Association and the Journal of Business and Economic Statistics. He is an associate editor for several journals, including Journal of Econometrics and Journal of Applied Econometrics. He is the author of Bayesian Econometrics, Bayesian Econometric Methods, Introduction to Econometrics, Analysis of Economic Data, and Analysis of Financial Data. Herman van Dijk received the Savage Prize for his PhD dissertation. His research interests are in Bayesian inference using simulation techniques, time series econometrics, and income distributions. He serves on the Editorial Board of major journals in econometrics. His publications consist of several books and more than 160 international scientific journal papers and reports.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width176 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGary Koop,Herman Van Dijk,John Geweke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.