All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA rich source of authoritative information that supports reading and study in the field of cognitive neuroscience, this two-volume handbook reviews the current state-of-the-science in all major areas of the field.
- Author BiographyKevin N. Ochsner, Ph.D., is Associate Professor of Psychology, Director of Graduate Studies in the Department of Psychology, and Director of Social Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory at Columbia University. Stephen M. Kosslyn, Ph.D., is the Director of the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences and Professor of Psychology at Stanford University. He was formerly chair of the Department of Psychology, Dean of Social Science, and the John Lindsley Professor of Psychology in Memory of William James at Harvard University.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight1420 g
- Width189 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byKevin Ochsner,Stephen M. Kosslyn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.