All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford Handbook of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies provides a contemporary and comprehensive illustration of the wide range of evidence-based psychotherapy tools available to both clinicians and researchers.
- Author BiographyChristine Maguth Nezu, PhD, ABPP, is Professor of Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences and Professor of Medicine at Drexel University. She has maintained a private practice as a licensed psychologist for over 25 years and is board-certified by the ABPP in clinical, as well as in cognitive and behavioral, psychology. She is also a Program Consultant to the Department of Veterans Affairs, a Program Consultant for the Joint Programs of the Departments of Veterans Affairs and Defense, and a Past-president of the ABPP. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology, the Academy of Clinical Psychology, and the Academy of Cognitive Therapy, as well as recipient of the 2014 ABPP Award for Distinguished Contributions. Arthur M. Nezu, PhD, DHL (Hon), ABPP, is Distinguished University Professor of Psychology, Professor of Medicine, and Professor of Community Health and Prevention at Drexel University. He is the current editor of the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, an associate editor for the Archives of Scientific Psychology, and past editor of The Behavior Therapist. He is a Fellow of multiple professional organizations including the American Psychological Association, the American Psychological Society, the Society of Behavior Medicine, the Academy of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology, and the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. He is a past president of both the Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies and the American Board of Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology, and served as Board Chairman of the World Congress of Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Library of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight1124 g
- Width188 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byArthur M. Nezu,Christine Maguth Nezu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.