All listings for this product
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.24Trending at £22.78
- £8.29Trending at £9.48
- £8.94Trending at £16.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.98
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £7.20Trending at £12.00
- £9.99Trending at £10.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook is the first authoritative reference work solely dedicated to the theory, method, and applications of Construction Grammar, and will be a resource that students and scholars alike can turn to for a representative overview of its many sub-theories and applications.
- Author BiographyThomas Hoffmann is Full Professor and Chair of English Language and Linguistics at the Catholic University Eichstatt-Ingolstadt. Graeme Trousdale is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Linguistics and English Language at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight982 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGraeme Trousdale,Thomas Hoffmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.