All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Handbook presents and discusses leading ideas in the management of projects, drawing on the insights of over 40 scholars to chart the development of the subject over the last 50 years as an area of increasing practical and academic interest. It is intended for those interested in the research issues underlying project management.
- Author BiographyPeter W.G. Morris is Professor and Head of the School of Construction and Project Management at University College London (UCL). He is the author of over 110 papers and several books on the management of projects. A previous Chairman of the Association for Project Management, he was awarded the Project Management Institute's 2005 Research Achievement Award, IPMA's 2009 Research Award, and APM's 2008 Sir Monty Finniston Life-Time Achievement Award. Jeffrey K. Pinto holds the Andrew Morrow and Elizabeth Lee Black Chair in the Management of Technology at Penn State University. He is the author or editor of 23 books and over 120 scientific papers. Dr. Pinto is a two-time recipient of the Distinguished Contribution Award from the Project Management Institute (1997, 2001) for outstanding service to the project management profession. He received PMI's Research Achievement Award in 2009. Jonas Soderlund is Professor at BI Norwegian School of Management and responsible for its executive education within the area of project management. He is a founding member of the KITE Research Group (Knowledge Integration and Innovation in Transnational Enterprise) based at Linkoping University. He has researched and published widely on the management and organization of projects and project-based firms and the evolution of project competence.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous figures and tables
- Weight982 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJeffrey K. Pinto,Jonas Soderlund,Peter W. G. Morris
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.