Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Qualitative Research in American Music Education outlines the history of qualitative research in music education and explores the contemporary use of qualitative approaches in examining issues related to music teaching and learning.
- Author BiographyColleen M. Conway has published over 80 articles in all of the major music education journals. She is currently Editor-in-Chief of Arts Education Policy Review. Books in print include: Great Beginnings for Music Teachers (2003); Handbook for the Beginning Music Teacher (2006); Teaching Music in Higher Education (2009); Handbook for the Music Mentor (2010); Curriculum and Assessment in Music Education (in press).
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note6 b&w line drawings
- Weight1198 g
- Width181 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byColleen M. Conway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.