All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £31.95Trending at £33.77
- £24.88Trending at £35.76
- £16.32Trending at £18.52
- £14.50Trending at £15.38
- £5.00Trending at £9.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook surveys American sentencing and corrections from global and historical views, from theoretical and policy perspectives, and with attention to a number of problem-specific issues.
- Author BiographyJoan Petersilia is the Adelbert H. Sweet Professor of Law at Stanford Law School. She is the author of When Prisoners Come Home: Parole and Prisoner Reentry and coeditor, with James Q. Wilson, of Crime and Public Policy. Kevin R. Reitz is James Annenberg La Vea Land Grant Chair in Criminal Procedure Law. He currently serves as Reporter for the American Law Institute's project to revise the sentencing and corrections articles of the Model Penal Code. He is coauthor, with Henry Ruth, of The Challenge of Crime: Rethinking Our Response.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note24 b/w line drawings
- Weight1268 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byJoan Petersilia,Kevin R. Reitz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.